"Energy efficient." You hear the term thrown around so loosely these days that it's almost lost its impact.
Manufacturers and even home builders so often claim they are "green" or "high tech," but what does that really mean? Do they regularly test their products and practices?
Cobblestone Homes goes beyond the cliche. We're the real deal when it comes to the latest high-tech solutions that benefit our homeowners and our planet. We walk the walk.
We focus on:
3118 Summerhill Lane,
Bay City, Michigan
Style of Home: Ranch
Sq. Footage: 1752 Sq Ft
Number of Bedrooms: 3
Number of Bathrooms: 2
• Never in the history of the Tri-Cities has there been a home built that produces more energy than it consumes! This is a first – the area’s first Net Zero energy home.
• This state of the art home is about information, innovation, and inspiration – showcasing tomorrow’s technologies today.
• This curb-appealing ranch home is not only attractive, but was built to highlight premier building practices – visitors will be able to look behind the walls, interact with building materials, and see Dow Corning’s technology in solar panels in action. What more could you ask for!
• Be the first to see Dow Chemical’s Powerhouse Solar Shingle – applied and functioning – offering energy efficiency while integrating seamlessly into traditional asphalt shingles.
• Did we mention that the home’s hot water is produced through solar energy as well? You can see the unit in action as it provides hot water to the Moen water-saving faucets throughout the home.
• If you are wondering about the aesthetics of the home, it is beautiful and features gorgeous Kraftmaid cabinets, hand-scraped hardwood floors, a tiled shower, and a Cobblestone custom-built bookcase and media entertainment center.
Cobblestone Homes guarantees your energy costs on select group plans from our home plan library. Yes, we believe in our product that much!