• Style: Craftsman • Square footage: 2,004 sq ft.
• Bedrooms: 3 • Bathrooms: 3 1/2
Cobblestone is re-inventing the Craftsman Ranch with high ceilings, open spaces and luxury amenities. Sitting up on a knoll in Larkin Meadows, with its cedar trellis, welcoming front porch and stone accents, this home is beckoning you to stay awhile.
- The fireplace is the highlight of the impressive Great Room with its 10’ painted, coffered ceilings and a wall of pristine, custom millwork.
- You’re certain to appreciate the warm, rich beauty of the hickory floors as you make your way over to the spacious kitchen. Here, you discover Cobblestone’s custom painted cabinets and glistening quartz countertops. The corbels customize the wood range hood and play well with the traditional elegance of the Great Room. This kitchen is “perfect for the enthusiastic cook.”
- Just behind the dining area is a covered porch featuring a cathedral ceiling dressed in bead board and accented by handcrafted framework.
- Wander back through the Great Room and notice the beautiful detail of the shadow box wainscoting connecting the Foyer and the private space.
- The sanctuary-like Master Suite is blanketed in a soothing palette and romantic aesthetics such as a spectacular custom ceiling design. The master bath is warm and luxurious with soft grays and an Alder wood vanity.
- The best may still be to come … notice the spoon hammered silver spindles accenting the open staircase to the fully finished basement. The Old Mill Vintage Brown barn wood cladding the fireplace wall and accenting the bar area lends a bit of a masculine edge to this cozy family space.